25.7.10

Isabel Marant Boutique.

(New York and Paris store pictured)

For those of you who have been following this blog for a while will know that I am addicted to Isabel Marant, so I was quite surprised to find out that she has two boutiques in Hong Kong.

My boyfriend suggested taking me there today, and I was in complete bliss.
There was only two other people in the store, giving me the impression that not a lot of people are aware of it being there and is one of Hong Kong's best kept secrets.
They had everything from both her collections, as well as a HUGE sale section. They also had look books for each season, so you can see what's on offer.
I found a few things that I liked, a perfect gray tee (I'm a tee addict), a gorgeous tweed jacket, and a shocking pink summer dress.

I didn't make any purchases in the end, I think I'm holding out my first ever Isabel Marant purchase to be a truly gorgeous jacket, because when it comes to them, she is a master amongst others like Balmain.

No comments:

Post a Comment